Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Fresh Start

Welcome to the second semester of my Freshman year of college. So far...













I went to the Ganza with these gals...











And took snow pictures...
And did a bunch of other stuff that I don't have pictures of.

That all to say that the first month of the second semester has been brilliant, but busy. This week especially.

I decided to apply to be an RA so I'm in the middle of interviewing for that. Plus, we're doing a Secret Sister program on our hall (think Secret Santa) so I'm participating in that. And I have classes, of course. And it's the conference swim meet (which Grove City is hosting) so I'm life guarding a lot more than usual. And it's opening night of the two spring plays, one of which I am the sound chief for.

Regardless of all of that, though, the beginning of this semester has been such a blessing. It's been great to see all of my friends again, even though saying goodbye to the ones from home was hard. I have a nice class load this semester - not hard, but a lot of work.

So, basically, I'm just checking in to say that my fresh start to the new semester has been fabulous so far. I don't have any super exciting stories to tell, or any game-changing advice to give, but this blog is just a summary of my journey, so hey, you signed on for posts like this once in a while.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us." - Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment